Flexi Rod Set on wet hair!💁🏾 You can definitely achieve this look using medium sized flexi rods and the new Pink Lemonade & Coconut Super Anti-Oxidant & Texture Beautifier Mousse! I'm very particular about my mousse/styling foams and I must say that this is a keeper! My hair was smooth and bouncy after using their product! I have a full video up showing how I created this look. YouTube: Janae Mason. . . . . You can find these products NOW at select Walmart locations and www.TheManeChoice.com #TheManeChoiceWALMART#PinkLemonadeCollection#TeamPurpleBottle#TheManeChoice#Walmart#TheManeChoiceTeam#NaturalHair#Nae2Curly
Night Time Routine for Perm Rods💤 (almost like doing a pineapple but without the hair tie) ........................... A little daily moisturizer or leave in conditioner on the ends and I'm off to bed 💤 ......................... What does your night time routine look like? . . . . . . #PermRodSet#NaturalHair#Nae2Curly#NightTimeRoutine
Halo Braid 🌴 ......................... I used @tropicisleliving Jamaican Black Castor Oil on my edges as well as my ends. I begin to create my halo braid on blown out hair. (It's easier for me) I parted my hair behind my ear and begin to work my way around my head. I braided all the way to the end and secured it with a bobby pin. You can pull out a few strands on the side to jazz up the look! I added the Strong Roots Red Pimento Oil after finishing look for extra sheen! Full video up now on my channel YouTube | Janae Mason🌴 ........................... 30% Off JBCO 4oz, 8oz, and Strong Roots $5 flat fee domestic shipping special will run until this weekend...Christmas! ............................ Visit www.tropicisleliving.com for more products details! #12DaysTILChristmas#JBCO#TropicIsleLiving#Nae2Curly
Kinky Curly Yaki Holiday Hair
I'm trying to keep the holiday hair inspiration flowing and going for y'all! ............... I started on an old 3 strand twist out. I used three @kinkycurlyyaki Afro Kinky Curly clip-ins to add volume and length to this style. I also used one clip-in for the ponytail. Such an easy style for the holidays or any day!😊 . . . . . This look is live on my channel. (I colored the clip-ins myself) Go check it out! YouTube | Janae Mason ✨ #kinkycurlyyaki#Nae2Curly Visit www.kinkycurlyyaki.com for more information about the clip-ins
Mane Choice Holiday Glam - Perm Rod
The Mane Holiday Glam Guide ............... Style: Perm Rod Set on Blown Out Hair💜
Step by Step:
Blow out hair or stretch hair. Section hair and spray water for initial moisture. Use Doesn't Get Much "Butter" Than This on the ends of the hair. Apply a nickel size amount of Crystal Orchid Biotin Infused Styling Gel throughout the whole section. Smooth section with @DenmanBrush and apply perm rod in a windmill motion. Sit under dryer or air dry overnight (sleep well lol) . Separate curls with Ancient Egyptian Anti-Breakage &Repair Antidote Oil and fluff! 💜 ................ Loved participating in The Mane Holiday Glam Guide! 💜 You can find these products and more at www.themanechoice.com. Be sure to follow them here on Instagram @themanechoiceas well as other social media sites. Full video up now! #TheManeChoice#TheManeHolidayGlamGuide#ThePurpleTeam#Nae2Curly
Palmers Olive Oil Twit Out
Come through Twist Out! I'm still in awe of how far my hair has come! It took me forever to get my curl poppage to where it is. I had to remember to use products that had a good creamy consistency! I love how I can create a twist out with great definition using @Palmers products. ................... Products used: @palmers#OiliveOilFormula Olive Oil Leave in Conditioner Olive Oil Conditioning Spray Oil Olive Oil Curl Extend Hair Pudding ................... Key ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Vitamin E
This wig thoughhhhhhh!! You better get you a @kinkycurlyyaki wig girl! This is their Coarse Yaki Wig. If you follow me on Snapchat or watch my InstaStories you saw it in action! You can wear it in its original state or curl it! Use code: NAE2CURLY to save at checkout
Lottabody Cleanse Me Co-Wash
Yo! I’m breaking down my #CoWashandChill routine on @LoveLottabody's page right now! I already rinsed out their Cleanse Me Co-Wash and I’m talking all about how I achieved my wash n go! You can see that I used their Moisturize Me Curl & Style Milk and Shape Me Custard Gelee for the style! You should follow their account to see the full story! #Lottabody#CoWashandChill#Partner#Ad
The Mane Choice Ancient Egyptian
Step by Step✨
Did you catch my recent video featuring @TheManeChoice Ancient Egyptian Collection? Which products would you want to try from their new line? ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ ✨
I love how the Twirling Custard and perm rods made my curls pop! The Anti Humidity Gloss & Shine Mist added shine and extra protection! Full video is up now! Visit YouTube | Janae Mason! #Nae2Curly#NatureOfBeauty#CremeOfNature
Twist n Curl on Blown Out Hair
Here is what you will need to have your Twist N Curl (on blown out hair)!popping!
@Soultanicals Mane Thick Creamy Slick 25 Purple Perm Rods Denman Brush Water Bottle
I sprayed each medium sized section with water and used a quarter amount of the Mane Thick Creamy Slick 7 Day Styler. I used the Denman Brush to smooth the product throughout the section and began to two strand twist. I left about an inch fee and added my perm rod. You can sit under the dryer or air dry for this style. What I love about this product is the fact that my dry time (under my dryer) was only 35 minutes! Say what! As you can see I am left with hair that is defined and with a lot of shine! I am definitely adding this product to my "Gotta Have" List. #Soultanicals
Twist n Curl Undo
TWIST N CURL UPDO 💜
@themanechoice has done it again. I used their Soft As Can Revitalize & Refresh 3-in-1 as leave in and the Crystal Orchid Biotin Infused Styling Gel on my hair. There were about 15 perm rods used for the twist n curl. CURL POPPAGE ON 10! I also love the fact that this product is safe on my colored treated hair. I love the results of this style! This look can last up to 1.5 weeks! You can retwist the top if needed.💜 Check out www.themanechoice.com for more products. They are now available in select Sally Beauty stores as well! #TheManeChoice#ad
3 Strand Twist Out on Stretched Hair
Flat Twist Updo
Perm Rod set turned into High Puff
Halo Braid on Straight Hair
Starting on straight hair💛 •Create a deep part in the front •Take one side a flat twist coming around to the other ear •Take the other hair and make an "under" flat twist •Two strand twist the remaining hair and tuck & secure it with a bobby pin •Protective style complete
High Puff with KinkyCurlyYaki Clip ins
Loved this look I created with @KinkyCurlyYaki Afro Kinky Curly Clip-ins 14in
I started off on an old twist out -Placed 3 clip-ins (2-2 combs and 1- 1 comb) throughout the crown of my head -Gathered hair towards the front -Used my #snappee hair ties to create the forward puff and 2 grey perm rods for small curls -Complete
This style only took about 10 minutes to do. This easy-to do look will most definitely stop traffic! Visit www.kinkycurlyyaki.com to purchase. Be sure to use code NAE2CURLY to save on shipping. #Nae2Curly#KinkyCurlyYaki💛
Twist and Curl
Twist and Curl💛 •Begin on wet hair •Use your favorite leave in and gel/custard •Two strand all the way down •Flexi Rod the ends of the twist (about an inch or so) going in a downward motion •Let dry and fluff!
Twist out on ya 💛 #Nae2Curly 4 day old twist out To maintain at night: •Water •#MielleOrganics Hairmilk •Retwist in medium sections
High Puff ft. Hydratherma Naturals
I love rocking a high puff! This time with the help of @hydratherma I have SOFT, SHINY AND MOISTURIZED curls!
1) I used #hydrathermanaturals Hair Growth Oil as a prepoo. Next, I washed and conditioned my hair with #HydrathermaNaturals Scalp Soothing Shampoo Bar & Amino Plus Protein Deep Conditioning Treatment
2) I used their Protein Balance Leave-In Conditioner, Hair Growth Oil & Aloe Curl Enhancing Twisting Cream for each section and smoothed it out with my @denmanbrush
3) I two strand twist all the way down and added a perm rod(used about 25 blue rods)
4) The next morning, I took down the rods and separated the curls using the Hair Growth Oil. I fluffed using my Afro pick and hands
5) I used my #snappee to create the high puff (I would suggest to use two)
Perm Rod set on wet hair. I used @mielleorganics Leave in Conditioner, Hair Milk and my orange perm rods (3/4in). This created a nice and light hold for my curls. 💛 Use promo code Nae2Curly and receive $10 off any purchase over $20. Visit www.mielleorganics.com
3 Strand Twist Out ft. TGIN
1) I started on freshly washed and conditioned hair. I distributed their Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner and Argan Replenishing Hair &Body Serum all over my hair.
2) For each section, I used the Twist & Define Cream and braided half way down.
3)I then began the 3 strand twist (perm rods on my 2 front twists).
4) Once fully dry I separated my twists and fluffed! My hair has shine and great definition! #tgin #tginatural #nae2curly
I started off on stretched hair. I split the hair into two sections. For the back section I did 6 flat twist going upwards (using water, @mielleorganics Mint Almond Oil and Hairmilk). I then combined the flat twists and the front section together making a mini bun. I used a pack (3/4 of it actually) of braiding hair(you can use Marley hair as well) to create a fuller bun. I shaped it and secured it with bobby pins. All done #nae2curly #mielleorganics #protectivestyles
Flex Rod Set on Stretched Hair Ft. For.ti.fy'd Naturals!
FLEXI ROD SET ON STRETCHED HAIR 1) I washed and conditioned my hair with @fortifydnaturals Sage Infused Black Soap Shampoo & Reconstructing Deep Conditioner.
2) I put their Hydration Leave in Conditioner all over and two strand twisted my hair
3) The next day I separated my twist in preparation of the flexi rods. I used water and their Intense Hydration Potion for each section.
4) I used a nickel size amount of that product and put the flexi rods in. (I did it in a windmill motion)
5) After they dried, I took the rods out and separated.
I am loving my summer styles. Did you get to watch my Flat Twist Out ft @rapunzelthefutureofhair I started on freshly washed hair. I used Rapunzel's Protein Deep Conditioner, rinsed with warm water and styled from there. I used Rapunzel's Hair Lotion as my only styler (I wanted to see if this product was that good & it was!!!). I used one pumped on each section and flat twisted. I was able to kept my flat twist out defined and soft because of #rapunzelthefutureofhair. My fav is the Hair Lotion for sure. #nae2curly
Twist and Curl ft Discover Treluxe
Twist and Curl ft @discovertreluxe! •I started on freshly washed hair •I twist stranded twisted my hair at night• The next morning I took down the twists and started on stretched hair •Applied their Untie The Knot leave in conditioner and their Curl Supreme •I worked that through and two strand twisted my hair all the way down •I added my white perm rods (and some purple) to each twist •Once dry (I did sit under my dryer) I separated and fluffed
Twist Out ft Ever Butter
Twist Out ft @ever_butter 1) I started on freshly wash and conditioned hair 2) I used #EverButter Chocolate Soufflé Leave in Conditioner and Buttermint Smoothie for my two strand twists 3) The next morning I stretched by hair by banding them (left in for 2hrs) 4) I separated my twists and fluffed
Half Up Half Down Wash n Go ft Curluxe
Half up Half Down Wash n Go feat. @curluxenaturals. I used the L.O.C Method. 1) Start on soaking wet hair. Put hair in medium size sections. Apply the #curluxenaturals Sweet Almond Moisturizing Leave in Conditioner and work it through with detangling brush (L)
2) Next, place the Hair Balm on each section. Smooth it through with your hands (O)
3) Rake the Cashmere Curl Parfait through each section. To stretch, use a hair tie (#snappee) and go half way down the length of your hair. Put the front hair in a bun/flat twist/braid (C)
4) Once dry take out each hair tie. Fluff and mold hair to your liking. The end. The L.O.C Method helps seal and maintain moisture for your hair. My curls are on FLEEK! I love the combination of these #curluxenaturals products. 💛 Yall see the curl poppage. #nae2curly
Perm Rod Set on wet hair ft Mielle Organics
1) I used Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Conditioning Sulfate Free Shampoo. 2) I applied the Babassu Oil and Mint Deep Conditioner throughout my hair. I let this sit for 30mins and rinsed with warm/cool water. 3) I sprayed @MielleOrganics Organic Peony Ultra Moisturizing Leave In Conditioner, Mint Almond Oil and used a quarter size amount of the Avocado Moisturizing Hair Milk on each section.
4) I two strand twisted at the root for a little stretch. I used my #DenmanBrush to smooth out the rest of my hair. I then wrap my ends around the orange(3/4in) perm rod and rolled up the length of the hair. 5) I sat under my hooded dryer for 1 hour and went to bed (But typically it takes 2hrs for my hair to fully dry under my bonnet dryer). The next morning I unraveled each rod. 6) I SEPARATED •FLUFFED• SEPARATED AND FLUFFED SOME MORE. All done! Use code Nae2Curly and receive $10 off when you spend over $20. Visit www.mielleorganics.com
Bantu Knot Out ft Obia Natural Hair
See how I achieved my bomb.com bantu knot out with @obianaturalhair! Details are on their page